Winter Beet Salad
Enjoy with your favorite main course!
- 10 minutes
- 1 hour
- 3 large beets
- 3 oz. pomegranate seeds
- 3 medium cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- salt, pepper to taste
- Thoroughly wash the beets and place in large pot of water.
- Boil the beets for about an hour (or until knife easily slides into the beet).
- Remove the beets from water and let cool.
- If pomegranate is not peeled, take the seeds out of the pomegranate.
- Remove the skin from the beets and grate in a large bowl.
- Clean the garlic cloves and squeeze onto the beets by using a garlic press.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top of the salad.