Spinach and Chestnut Salad
This salad is a perfect addition to any holiday table! Enjoy!
- 30 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 5 oz can of water chestnuts (sliced)
- 16 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt, pepper to taste
- dill frond for decoration (optional)
- Drain the water from the chestnuts and cut into very small squares.
- Chop the spinach as fine as you can.
- Finely chop green onions.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl, adding mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste.
- Decorate the salad with a dill frond in the middle (resembling a holiday tree).