You can chill the dish for an hour in the refrigerator or eat it right away. Either way, enjoy!
- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 2 large eggplant
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 small squash
- 2 bell peppers
- 2-4 medium champignon mushrooms
- 2 medium tomatoes
- ½ medium white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- chopped fresh dill and parsley
- salt, pepper
- Thoroughly wash all ingredients.
- Slice the eggplant, zucchini, squash and peppers into cubes.
- In a large pot, combine all of the sliced vegetables.
- Salt, pepper and place pot over medium heat.
- Cook the vegetables for about 20-30 minutes, or until soft and cooked through.
- Let the vegetables cool down.
- While the vegetables are cooking and cooling, chop the tomatoes, white onion, dill and parsley into a medium bowl.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves with a garlic press into the mixture.
- Add the vegetable sauté into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Season to taste.
- Decorate with the chopped dill and parsley.