Enjoy warm with your favorite side dish (rice, couscous, mashed potatoes or coleslaw)! P.S.: I knew that spinach is a great source of iron, but did you know that tilapia is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which pomote heart health? Read more about it here.
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 3-4 tilapia filets
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 8 oz shredded cheese (any kind, but I used mozzarella)
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Thoroughly wash the tilapia filets and place in an oven-safe dish (tightly next to each other).
- Cut the spinach into small, bite-size pieces.
- Combine the spinach, cheese, squeezed garlic and mayonnaise in a bowl; add salt and pepper.
- Carefully cover the filets with the spinach mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top begins to turn golden-brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.