Peach Ricotta Cake
This cake is a beautiful addition to your tea-time, enjoy!
- 20 minutes
- 1 hour 10 minutes
- 18 oz (500 grams) Ricotta cheese
- 2 oz (50 grams) semolina
- 7 prunes or 2 oz (50 grams) raisins
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1-2 drops of vanilla extract
- fruit (peach, apples, berries, etc)
- 1 pack of gelatin
- 1/8 cup sugar (for gelatin)
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix the ricotta, semolina, prunes (or raisins), sugar and vanilla extract.
- Grease a banana bread pan (4x8) and transfer the mixture into it.
- By using a small spoon, spread the sour cream on top of the mixture.
- Bake for an hour or until the top is golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, mix water, gelatin and sugar and bring to boil.
- Boil for 15-20 seconds and remove from heat.
- Place fruits on top of the cake.
- Pour the gelatin mixture on top. Let cool.
- Refrigerate overnight.