Enjoy with a glass of fresh squeezed juice or tea with honey and lemon!
- 10 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 6 tbsp vanilla yogurt or tapioca pudding
- 3 tbsp granola
- 4 large strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- a couple of mint leaves for decoration
- Thoroughly wash strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Cut the strawberries into cubes.
- In a tall glass combine in layers as follows: strawberries, 2 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp granola, blueberries, 2tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp granola, raspberries, 2 tbsp yogurt, 1 tbsp granola.
- Decorate with a couple of mint leaves on top.
- Serve/eat immediately.