Enjoy warm with fish, poultry or your favorite meat!
- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- 2 yellow, 2 orange, 2 red bell peppers
- 4 medium garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh green onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Wash peppers thoroughly and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the peppers are baking, chop the dill, parsley and green onions.
- Mince the garlic.
- Combine the greens and garlic in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the peppers are done (should be easily pierced with a knife), immediately and carefully (without burning yourself) place them into a large zip-lock bag.
- Seal bag and let sit for 20 minutes or so (or until the peppers have time to cool and “sweat”).
- Once the peppers are cool, you will be able to easily remove the skin.
- Alternative peeling method: Place baked peppers in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, wait around 10 minutes, then peel away…
- After removing the skin, slice the peppers length-wise about 1 inch thick.
- Add the sliced peppers to the green mixture.