Serve and enjoy immediately with friends!
- 10 minutes
- 6 minutes
- Athens mini fillo shells (precooked, 15 count)
- 5 tbsp whipped Philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 oz. smoked salmon
- 1-2 small cucumbers
- chives (15 pieces)
- dill (20 fronds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake the fillo shells for 6 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Squeeze out or place a teaspoon of cream cheese into each shell.
- Place a piece of salmon on top of the cream cheese.
- Decorate with a piece of cucumber, small dill frond and chive in each shell.